With the first game of the season being played at Stade Saputo this Saturday, the team unveiled improvements to the stadium worth pricey $3 million dollars.
Among the improvements:
- Spaces dedicated to various food services at the stadium will increase from 5,700 square feet to over 14,500 square feet, while the number of service points will jump from 38 to 150.
- Boutique space will increase from 1,750 square feet to over 3,000 square feet. All in all, over 10,000 square feet of public spaces will be added.
- Food services will include even more Montreal dishes, notably a new smoked meat sandwich, a giant hot dog and Quebec certified beef.
- Gluten-free options will now be available at four concessions, as well as a vegetarian menu in the suites and mezzanines.
- Labatt will also offer a variety of microbrewery and imported beers at an improved location.
- All regular payment methods -- cash, cards and electronic pay -- will now be accepted.
- More live-action screens will be installed in the stadium so fans do not miss any action while waiting for concessions
Fieldside seats will now be available on the South side, the Umberto Cesari Tower Club will be expanded and the President's Club suite will be upgraded.
All Info from the MLS website.
Here's a video showing all the upgrades made: