Andres Romero scores his first goal as a Montreal Impact and his first in official MLS competition. The Argentinean midfielder/winger delivered a beautiful goal that even the excellent Sean Johnson could only watch go in.
- Jonathan Osorio (TFC) : Toronto FC thought that Osorio`s goal was but it was not. The New York Red Bulls ended up scoring a second goal via Tim ``Shadow Boxer`` Cahill. The fake and jive by the TFC Academy graduate was beautiful and the lobbed shot was even better.
- Andres Romero (MTL) : Romero`s finish looks and sounds better with some Latin music in the background.
- Kekuta Manneh (VAN): After a great save from the FC Dallas goalkeeper, Manneh controlled a bouncing ball and eased through a powerful half-volley. He makes it look easier than it is.
- Cordell Cato (SJ): Cordel Cato squeezes in between 2 Chivas USA defenders and one-times a beautiful pass Shae Salinas.
- Giles Barnes (HOU): With a powerful shot in the top corner, Giles Barnes imitates another Barnes, John Barnes, with a shot that came from nowhere. The defender did his job to keep him on the outside but the shot was too precise and too powerful for the Colorado Rapids goalkeeper.
Was there another goal in Week 9 of MLS action that caught your attention?