Hernan Bernadello was going to miss the whole month of September in MLS and CCL action. But after a MRI, the Montreal Impact have confirmed that the Argentinean Designated Player is out for up to 6 weeks with a sprained left ankle.
The Montreal Impact have depended on the defensive midfielder to built a momentum to finish the season towards the MLS Playoffs. Unfortunately, the load of offensive and defensive responsibilties seem to be solely back on Patrice Bernier.
This slots Hernan Bernardello's comeback by the end of the season, just in time for the MLS playoffs or for the 2013 season post-mortem.
The Montreal Impact announced on Thursday that Argentine midfielder Hernán Bernardello will miss four to six weeks with a sprained left ankle.
Bernardello suffered the injury during last Saturday's game versus the Philadelphia Union.
The extent of his injury and absence was determined following an MRI and further evaluation by the club's medical staff.
More from Mount Royal Soccer:
- Official : Hernan Bernardello out up to six weeks with sprained left ankle
- Soccer Sans Frontières Ep. 68: Édition Les Québécois
- Got Questions? I've got Answers by Regge : Who replaces Hernan Bernardello
- Minimum three weeks without football for Hernan Bernardello: Montreal Impact lose big piece in the Midfield
- ‘The Good, the Bad and the Ugly’: Impact leave with a lacklustre but needed road point.