Marco Di Vaio thought he did enough to give the Montreal Impact the lead with a beauty of a volley that beat Andy Gruenebaum.
Little did he know that Dominic Oduro would score a volley from his weaker left foot to stun Troy Perkins. Three other players decided to join the race for the MLS Goal Of The Week for Week 7 in MLS action.
- Olmes Garcia (RSL) : The confidence that Garcia had to take a peek and pick a spot was stunning. He took a shot , that beat Joe Cannon, with barely any momentum.
- Marco Di Vaio (MTL) : The ''pass'' from Sanna Nyassi was not deliberate but Di Vaio's strike was.
- Dominic Oduro (CLB): Creating nothing from something is what Oduro did on that play. Taking advantage of an unlucky deflection off Patrice Bernier, he beat Hassoun Camara for the ball and shot the ball out of Perkins' reach.
- Will Bruin (HOU): Will Bruin showed athletiscism and poise to find himself unmarked in the box. Though, on that play, Brad Davis gets the Assist Of The Week.
- Will Johnson (POR): Watching a beautiful struck free kick will never get old for ''moi''. Will Johnson's strike was pure and perfectly placed to give the Portland Timbers the win.
Was there another goal in Week 7 of MLS action that caught your attention?