Hassoun Camara does not hesitate to show skill and poise to give the Montreal Impact a 1-0 lead against the Portland Timbers.
Jen-Weld Field got stunned at the 32nd minute as Hassoun Camara gave the lead for the Montreal Impact. The right-back does not mind being in the limelight as he scores off a bicycle kick off a Andrea Pisanu free kick.
- The Portland Timbers are able to play a very complete game
- The Montreal Impact is still very compact at the back and in the midfield
- Marco Di Vaio is having a bigger impact up front but was quieter after Montreal opened the score
- Diego Valeri is dangerous when not marked and finds his favorite target, Darlington Nagbe.
- Nagbe enjoys doing combinations with Ryan Johnson who is putting pressure on Nesta-Ferrari.
- Outside the first 10 minutes dominated by Portland, Montreal was able to get some flow in its game with quick passes and ball distribution
- Sanna Nyassi has a card to play against Miller who is going up aggressively
- Felipe is much more active and dangerous even if Diego Chara is marking him a lot.
- Troy Perkins is definitely making the defense's job easier with timely saves and being master of his zone in the air, something as important as saves
- Jeb Brovsky is doing his thing quietly and discreetly on the left side. I am always impressed with his performances
- Miller embellished but a PK could have easily been called against Sanna Nyassi