Finally having a break after 6 games out of 8 on the road, the Montreal Impact prepare for their next home game (yes a home game) against the Mighty Portland Timbers. The Pacific Northwest team , who has not been Mighty since the beginning of the season, have got some momentum after beating MLS powerhouse, Sporting Kansas City.
Ex-Montreal Impact Mike Fucito will probably be coming to Montreal since the weekend trade (on Friday April 20th 20012) to the Portland Timber By the way, I would like to have those Air Miles points in my account going back and forth between Montreal and Portland.
The Montrea lmpact has its practice schedule out for the week as we expect the rough and fine tuning on and off the pitch by the coaching staff, headed by Jesse Marsch.
The Montreal Impact practice schedule is as follows (via the Montreal Impact) as they prepare to host the Pacific Northwest team, the Portland Timbers on April 28th at Olympic Stadium.
- Monday, April 23, 2012 - Training session at 10:45am - Marie-Victorin Sports Complex
- Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - Training session at 10:30am - Claude-Robillard Sports Complex
- Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - Day off
- Thursday, April 26, 2012 - Training session at 10:30am - Olympic Stadium
- Friday, April 27, 2012 - Training session at 10:30am - Claude-Robillard Sports Complex
- Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 2pm - The Montreal Impact vs the Portland Timbers